Self Storage in Leander,TX
10987 E Crystal Falls Pkwy Leander, TX 78641 (512)744-5638
- Hi Security-Drive-Up
- Hi Security-Drive-Up
- Hi Security Drive-Up
- Hi Security Drive-Up
DO YOU NEED STORAGE?
Pleasant Hill Self-Storage understands that finding storage space for your belongings can be stressful and overwhelming. To relieve some of the stress associated with your move, we offer a free move-in truck with driver for your Leander self-storage needs. Why go through the hassle of renting a moving truck when we can come to you? Should you stay for a period of 12 months or more, we offer the same service when you move-out; all within a 15-mile radius from Pleasant Hill Storage. All you need to do is supply the labor to load and unload your belongings and we provide the rest.
Leander Texas continues to experience the fastest growth rate in Williamson County. The growth rate in Leander is 2-times the growth rate of Georgetown and 3-times the growth rate of Cedar Park. As our community continues to experience enormous growth the need for self-storage continues to rise. Because of Homeowners Association restrictions and limited storage in newly constructed homes, many homeowners are challenged to provide adequate storage space to meet their storage needs.
Pleasant Hill Self-Storage provides many ideal storage Leander solutions. We offer both traditional self-storage units and containerized self-storage units. We offer enclosed storage units to house your vehicles, motorcycles, ATV’s, golf carts, and equipment. Additionally, we offer outdoor RV parking, vehicle parking, and boat parking.
Please consider supporting our veteran managed and family owned self-storage facility in Leander, Texas. Looking for the best storage Leander has to offer, please drop-by during business hours or call us at 512-744-5638. You may also send an email to us by using the “Contact Us” button at the top of this page.
We offer both traditional self storage units and containerized self-storage units. We offer self-storage units to store vehicles, motorcycles, ATV’s, golf carts, and equipment. In addition, we offer outdoor RV parking, boat parking, and vehicle parking.
We offer a free move-in truck with a driver for self-storage move-ins within a 15-mile radius of Leander, Texas. By utilizing this free service, you will not have to go through the hassle of renting a moving truck, buying insurance, and fueling up the rental truck before returning it. All you need to do is to supply the labor to load and unload your items. In the end our free move-in truck with driver offer you will save you time, money, and headaches associated with moving.
If you would like to support a veteran managed and locally owned self storage facility in Leander, Texas, please drop-byduring business hours or we may be reached directly by phone at 512-744-5638 or use the contact button above to send us an email.
10987 E Crystal Falls Pkwy
Leander, TX 78641
Call Us Today!
Daily: 6am - 9pm
What People Are Saying!
- When looking for affordable storage options - it is wise to consider renting only the minimum amount of space required by fully packing the unit to capacity. This can help to keep storage costs low, while still ensuring that your belongings are properly stored and organized.
- Prior to your move, it is recommended to determine the types of packing materials required. This may include the following items: boxes (or clear plastic storage bins), packing tape, packing paper, foam shipping noodles, bubble wrap, mattress bags, etc. Being properly prepared for your move will make the experience more productive.
- To maximize the available space of your storage unit, uniform sized boxes or clear plastic storage bins work well. Plastic storage bins are typically stronger than cardboard boxes which allow for more items to be stacked. It is recommended that a brief description of the items stored be written on the outside of the box or storage container.
- For reference purposes, write a list of items being stored in your unit. Keep this list in a secure place and not in your Leander storage unit.
- Due to fluctuations in temperature and humidity, concrete floors may create condensation. Therefore, it is recommended that consideration be given to stacking your items on top of lumber or pallets.
- Prior to placing items into your storage unit, have a plan. This way you will make more efficient use of your storage space. Place frequently needed items towards the front of your unit.
- It is important to consider what items you plan on storing. The storage of combustible materials (fuel, solvents, paint and so forth) are prohibited. If storing gasoline powered equipment, be sure to fully empty fuel tanks prior to storage.
- Leaving an aisle in the center of your storage unit will allow for easier access to your stored items.
- When stacking boxes or plastic storage containers, place the heavier boxes or containers on the bottom of the stack.
- Do not overpack your boxes. Items tend to break more easily in an overpacked box or plastic container.
- Keep fragile items wrapped and packed in the middle part of a box for additional protection.
- Enclose pictures and mirrors with cardboard, stack on end and mark the box “FRAGILE”.
- Do not lay glass or mirrors flat; always place these items in a vertical position.
- An underutilized storage space is empty drawers. Consider packing small and fragile items in empty drawers.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer of food items.
- Place TVs and electronics in the rear of your Leader Storage place.
- To conserve space, stack trash cans inside one another. You can use the top trash can to store additional items.
- To save space, remove legs from tables and stack the tables on edge.
- In arranging your Leader Storage space, placing sofas and loveseats on edge may end up crushing the edge resting on the ground. Wrap sofas and loveseats and their cushions with plastic wrap. Plastic wrap is discouraged for use on leather items.
- Covering your upholstered furniture will protect against dust.
- Never place anything on top of upholstered furniture which may puncture the furniture item.
- Stand your mattresses on end in a vertical position.
- To prevent against rusting, consider wiping unfinished metal items with machine oil.
Tues-Fri: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun-Mon: By Appointment
Daily: 6:00 am -9:00 pm
Leander Pleasant Hill Self Storage Facebook Feeds
All sizes are approximate | Promotions and pricing are subject to change, restrictions apply. | to Class A storage facilities within a 3 mile radius. ** (with auto-pay) Selected Sizes.**$25 Refundable Deposit with 10 Day Notice to Vacate and Space Left Clean